twitter
rss

Create, Teach, Share is hosting a Post-It Link Party. I use Post-Its everyday in my classroom. They are great to take write reminders for students. I will write students a note if I am missing an assignment from them. I will stick this to their desktop so they can see what they need to complete and turn-in ASAP. I have also used Post-Its as exit slips. The students answer a question and stick it to the door on the way out of the room. This is great for lining up to go to lunch.
Head on over and check out the Post-It Party blog. Create●Teach●Share: It's a Post-It Party {and Giveaway}: "Giveaway ends Sunday, July 31st. A winner will be announced on the 1st of August"

Create Teach Share

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of using post-its a exit slips and sticking them to the door! Thanks for joining my linky party!

    ♥Rebecca
    Create●Teach●Share
    Create●Share●Inspire

  1. Using as an exit slip is a great idea and spans all subjects. Thanks for sharing!
    --Kitty
    The Write Handed Teacher

Post a Comment